Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cuteness overload

Prepare yourself...I'm insanely happy about these pictures and can't recommend the photographer *enough*.  She is the ever-fabulous Angie of Simply Angie Photography and can be found on Facebook and the Internet.  I went to high school with her and she's quite easily one of the sweetest people I know, in addition to being a rock star with a camera -- she offers very competitive pricing and will work with you on venues.  (She is not paying me or asking me to advertise her, we just love her that much!) 

And without further ado, here are 2-year pix of Will and 1-year pix of Lucy (taken in August, and shown here in no particular order):













5 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply marvelous!! I just adore sweet Lucy's nautical ensemble!

~Ellen~ said...

Oh my goodness! Too much cuteness for one blog! Beautiful babies and beautiful photos!

Sarah said...

LOVE!!! Your kiddos are so cute. I think Will looks just like Marty!

Kate said...

What precious little photos and little kiddos! My favorite is the one of Lucy's bottom. :) And the one of Will laughing....

Unknown said...

How did I miss these!? Your kids are so stinkin' cute! :) LOVE Lucy's Sailor Girl outfit!