331. A fantastic date with my favorite guy in the universe. (Although if you're looking for a date night movie, may I recommend *against* "The Vow"? Channing Tatum may be the worst thing Hollywood has spit out in a long time, and I think that's saying something.)
|Happy-drunk to be having a night alone!|
333. The special relationships my kids have with their Nana and PaPa.
|Lucy and Nana, playing peek-a-boo post-waffles.|
|Will and PaPa, taking in the toy train at the Christmas store.|
334. The way my kids just glow with happiness while playing at the park.
335. The Jumping Beans brand of clothes at Kohl's, on sale for $5.99 each piece. I just couldn't rationalize spending even $2 more per piece at Gymboree, at least for true play clothes, which is what we needed most of. I love the clothes we got -- see above! (I will be darkening the door of a Gymboree next month when the budget allows, though; I adore their spring lines for both genders.)
336. These beauties for only $6.99 (are you sensing that I love to get a lot for just a little?).
|Thank you, Fresh Market!|
338. Several nights in a row of uninterrupted sleep.
339. That Peyton has landed on his feet in Denver (just like my gut told me). I know he is going to do great things for the city and for the Broncos...and my husband has promised me a #18 jersey in blue and orange!
340. The way lemonade tastes after a long hiatus.