Monday, March 12, 2012
Multitudes on Mondays...#321-330
(I'm going to make this short and sweet...I'm working on a couple of big posts right now!)
321. Short hair.
322. Sweet potatoes. (And recipes calling for smashing them up with organic maple syrup and chopped pecans...yum!)
323. Success in weight loss efforts for my love. (As of this morning, Marty has dropped 33 pounds from his heaviest weight, and 24 pounds from his doctor appointment on January 17th, which was not quite 2 months ago. Holy smokes, I'm so proud of him.)
324. Lucy eating nearly all table food now. (Did you hear that? That was the sound of our checking account *gaining* a little weight...)
325. My parents arriving day after tomorrow! Woot!!!
326. The date to Carrabba's that Marty and I already have planned for Friday. I'm going to wear a dress, and lipstick, and perfume, and heels, and I'll have a glass of wine, and I won't have to cook, and I won't have to constantly monitor two small human beings and OH MY STARS, I can't wait for DATE NIGHT!
327. The shopping trip I'm already planning with my parents (Mom, are you feeling Asheville???).
328. Having the windows open today, hearing the birds singing, and having Will enjoy it as much as me ("He tweet-tweet, Mama! He tweet-tweet!").
329. Making a new friend (of a friend, and on Facebook of all places) who sent me a recipe for peanut-butter banana muffins that are vegan and totally healthy. I can't wait for my bananas to brown and spot a little!
330. Instantly available BBC productions on Netflix. When you need a little England, there she is, right at your fingertips.