291. A much-needed trip to the salon, not only to fix a couple of cheap and iffy haircuts and have a professional hide those grays but also to sit and be still for a couple of hours. Got lots of reading and thinking done and came out with a whole new look to boot!
|Yes, kids, that's RED hair. (Sorry to all my Facebook peeps; this is my profile pic so you've seen it aplenty, I know!)|
292. A clean, stocked, and organized refrigerator. I confess I've opened the door a few times just to enjoy the sparkle and sanity of it all.
293. A husband who has as much fun cooking as I do, and the time we spend together in the kitchen partnering up to make meals, dream, and slow-dance to the music on the radio.
294. Friends made doing just this -- blogging and sharing and rambling about the miscellany of life.
295. How truly delightful -- and funny -- my kids are. The toddler stage is definitely one of high maintenance, but it's also pretty hilarious!
|Someone found a clubhouse.|
|This one takes a drive at least once a day about the property.|
|Fueling up. (Do you see his backseat passengers? He's in a *huge* animal phase right now.)|
|I love getting random pictures that really capture personality!|
296. Packets of 80-calorie Nestle cocoa.
297. Perrier with lime. Diet Coke, who?
298. Days off for Marty. Happy birthday, Mr. President(s).
299. Sorry for dropping a Marilyn there...we've been watching "Smash" and I am loving, loving, loving it! Yes, thankful for good entertainment!
300. Weaning Lucy from the bottle, which was #22 of my 35 New Year's aspirations. Check!