Sunday, December 11, 2011

You should see the other guy...

In a word, OUCH.
The other guy is the dome to a glass cake stand, which suddenly shattered while I was washing it last night.  The tangle wasn't pretty and I'm going to carry a scar from the encounter forever.  The other guy is now in the garbage and I am on the mend, though I must admit, finger lacerations/stitches hurt like crazy. 

I'll tell more of the story in a few days when I can type normally again...this is really just to show my boo-boo to my mom and dad.  :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Yikes - poor B!
I have a scar like that on my thumb - now we can match. :)
Bummer on how it may affect your typing. Whatever will I do???

Unknown said...

Good golly, Becky! Is it your pointer finger?! Quick healing my dear!

Becky said...

Em -- it's actually my MIDDLE finger. Believe me, there is no shortage of jokes when your middle finger is suddenly stealing all the attention. :)

Anonymous said...

If ever there was a time for, it's now - pouvre Worm! My gosh, I'm getting the heebie jeebies just looking at your poor finger! Of course you remember when that glass I was washing shattered on my hand and I had to get six stitches! I still have the scar, but in a weird way, I'm sort of proud of it. I've had it so long now, it's just part of me. Hope you heal quickly! -Katie