Thursday, July 28, 2011

Link Love

Here's another recurring post that I want to get going:  my favorite recent posts from around the blog-o-sphere.
  • A post on potty-training a little man.  (My guy is nowhere near ready at 24 months, but maybe in another 2-3?  Even if it's another 6 months, that's okay with me.  But I like what Whitney says about waiting to have a gut feeling that your kid is ready.  Good advice!)
  • A great website for couponers and deal-mongers like myself!  Just found it today (through a friend on Facebook) and I've already bookmarked it.  LOVE this.
  • I'm linking the "Best Of" from this site because I just love Rhoda's thrifty and "you are unique" approach to design and decorating.  Take a gander around her site; soooo lovely!
  • The Naptime Chef.  Need I say more?  Well, I'll let her speak for herself...read Kelsey's "About Me" page and you'll want to adopt her approach to meal-making.  I don't know that I'll do this every naptime (since I love a good nap myself) but I love that someone else has figured out some meals I can whip up during that time.
  • Just because she's more in love with France than I am.  And that's saying somethin'.

No comments: