- A post on potty-training a little man. (My guy is nowhere near ready at 24 months, but maybe in another 2-3? Even if it's another 6 months, that's okay with me. But I like what Whitney says about waiting to have a gut feeling that your kid is ready. Good advice!)
- A great website for couponers and deal-mongers like myself! Just found it today (through a friend on Facebook) and I've already bookmarked it. LOVE this.
- I'm linking the "Best Of" from this site because I just love Rhoda's thrifty and "you are unique" approach to design and decorating. Take a gander around her site; soooo lovely!
- The Naptime Chef. Need I say more? Well, I'll let her speak for herself...read Kelsey's "About Me" page and you'll want to adopt her approach to meal-making. I don't know that I'll do this every naptime (since I love a good nap myself) but I love that someone else has figured out some meals I can whip up during that time.
- Just because she's more in love with France than I am. And that's saying somethin'.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Here's another recurring post that I want to get going: my favorite recent posts from around the blog-o-sphere.